I love starting my Saturday morning with this warm, yummy and cleaning fall cider.
- 1/2 (64 fluid ounce) bottle apple cider
- 1-1/2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon of agave nectar
- In a slow cooker, combine apple cider and cinnamon sticks.
- Wrap allspice and cloves in a small piece of cheesecloth, and add to pot.
- Stir in agave nectar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat, and keep warm.
Do you have a favorite apple cider recipe? What’s your favorite way to start your morning? Let me know in the comments below!