Alright ladies (and gentlemen), this is a fat blasting and major calorie burning workout – are you ready to sweat?
For the full length version of this video and the printable steps, head over to www.FitStrongandSexy.com. Subscribe today to gain access to this video (and all my others) in full length!
It’s not too late to kickstart the year with a fresh plan and motivation! Join the Fit, Strong, and Sexy community – for less than the price of one lunch you gain access to:
- Constantly updated full length workout video library
- Customized daily fitness program
- Always growing recipe book
- Discounts and giveaways of my fave products
- 24 hour access to email me to get all your questions answered
- Community membership, support, and so much more!
Stop waiting and get your butt over to www.FitStrongandSexy.com – the time is NOW!
Anyway, let’s get sweating.
- Do this 3-4 times for a full body cardio blast. You’ll torch calories, rev your metabolism, slim down, and tone up those stubborn trouble zones – especially the legs and belly!
- Octaslider (or any sliders you can use under your feet. If you want to purchase the ones I have, you can use the code ‘octaarfit’ to receive 20% off your order!)
- Interval Timer (I use Gymboss!)
- A towel to wipe off the sweat from the floor 😉
- Set that interval timer!
- 40 seconds of each exercise, 10 seconds of recovery
- Start with my “Cardio Warm-Up“
Now for the new moves…
- Wide Leg Alternating Floor Hops (jump, switch in air)
- Oblique Power Knee Drives Up (using sliders – knee to opposite elbow)
- Wide Leg Mud Running (wide knee running)
- Star Jumps
- Oblique Mountain Climbers (without sliders)
- Squat Jumps (wide leg jumps to go even lower!)
- Plank Jacks
- Jumping Jacks
You dripping with sweat yet?! You better be!
I love that this is not your standard running, biking, or elliptical – you’re really shocking the body here!
Post your comments below – I want to know how you feel after this one 🙂