7 day body reset plan

FSS Home Forums FSS Forum 7 day body reset plan

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amanda Russell 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Laura
    Participant

Hello, I have signed up for the “7 day body reset plan” but can’t see anywhere on the site where I access it? The only thing I can see is how to join up for it but I have already done this and made the payment… I look forward to someone pointing me in the right direction and getting started 🙂
    Thanks so much,
    Laura

Amanda Russell
    Keymaster

Hi Laura,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will look into this and get back to you asap.

Sincerely,
    FSS Team

Laura
    Participant

Thankyou very much 🙂

Amanda Russell
    Keymaster

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your patience. Our team fixed the issue so you should now have access to the 7 day plan.

Kindly go to the menu tab FSS Workout Plan -> 7 Day Plan or use this direct link https://fitstrongandsexy.com/7-day-home/

Sincerely,
    FSS Team

Laura
    Participant

Thanks so much. I’m so excited to be getting started! 🙂

kravkim@gmail.com
    Participant

Do we only get access to the 7 day plan if we pay for the whole year up front?

Amanda Russell
    Keymaster

Hi Kim,

Happy New Year! We are actually working on new bundle plans which will include the membership and 7 day plan but it is still being finalized in the backend.

We expect this to be completed next week. Once it is ready, we will let you know.

Kind regards
    Team FSS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.