Meal plan?

FSS Home Forums FSS Forum Meal plan?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tania 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sharon Ann
    Participant

Hello, I am new to the site, and I am learning a lot of valuable information about nutrition and exercises. I love the 7-day diet plan because it is easy to follow. I admit that my diet plan isn’t very healthy because it’s not balanced, so I really need this. My question is, will the exercises and diet on the 7-day plan work for me if I am actually aiming to regain weight instead of losing it? Will I need to consume more carbs and protein? Also, what meal plan can you suggest when I’m done with this one? I’m looking for something that’s easy to prepare. Thanks in advance.

Amanda Russell
    Keymaster

Hi Sharon,

If you are seeking to gain weight, you will definitely need to add a substantial amount to the 7 Day Plan, since it is designed to help individuals who want to reset, clean out and lose weight. If you are interested in more of a personal healthy weight gain program, and need assistance, please let me know, I’m happy to give you some referrals.
    Essentially, if you are working out with my plan and following the meal plan, it wilt enable you to gain weight.

Tania
    Participant

Hi amanda I am trying to lose weight and just have a slim lean toned body like how yours is. I don’t want bulkiness. I am a vegetarian and I have been following your 7 day body reset plan but my belly actually now looks like I’m pregnant, is that normal at first? I really need help and advice since money is tight and I am a vegetarian so sometimes substitutes are hard to find that are in my budget zone. What is the recommended daily grams of protien I should intake in a day, I was told the more protien the better but then I see that too much protien can big bulky instead of losing weight n getting slim lean muscle mass. I also wanted to know if sundown vegetarian plant based protien powder is ok to use since that’s the only one I hav found with low sodium. My body cannot handle too much sodium for some reason so doctors told me I need to stay on very low sodium diet. I really appreciate it if you can help me because I want to do things correctly and don’t want to
    make the wrong decisions which will affect my goals. You are such an inspiration to me and I love everything about FSS. Thank you so much. Tania

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.