This workout is for all of you who sit behind a desk all day! Just because you’re tied to you chair doesn’t mean you can’t stay committed to your workout regimen!
When all else fails and you just can’t get away from your desk, here is the perfect “chair workout“!
It’s also a great routine if you have injuries in the lower body that get aggravated by any impact or even standing!
For the full workout, subscribe to FitStrongandSexy.com where I have this workout in full length (as well as a whole library of others!), so we can do it together in real time!
Now, let’s get started!
What you need:
- Interval timer or stopwatch (I use a Gymboss since you can set it and it beeps so you don’t have to keep checking the time!)
- A sturdy chair
- 30 seconds each exercise
- Sitting in chair – Abs tight – Lift legs straight out / Scissor them
- Arms up over head “Wheelies”
- Seated Jumping Jacks (open and close arms and legs as fast as possible)
- Ab Twister
- Seated Leg Lifts
- Seated Legs Circles (both directions)
Just because you’re sitting down, doesn’t mean you’re being lazy 😉
Don’t forget to post your comments and let me know if you gave it a try while sitting there watching it!
Keep raising the standard, beautiful!