The AR Glamour Girl Skinny Guacamole
This guac is a great healthy lunch and so simple to make.
- 3 medium avocados, halved
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 1 small clove garlic, mashed
- 1 tbs chopped cilantro
- Dash of Salt and fresh pepper, to taste
- 4 Ak Mak crackers or 1 slice of Ezekiel bread
- Place the avocado (de-skinned and de-pitted) in a medium bowl and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks.
- Mince and chop all the necessary veggies in a Magic Bullet or food processor (or by hand if you’d like).
- Add lime juice, salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with Ak Mak crackers or on a slice of Ezekiel toast!