Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Veggies
This dinner is super easy to make and clean up, so it’s great for a quick and super delicious healthy meal! Since this recipe makes 4 servings, I recommend making it for company or using the extra servings for leftover meals!
- 4 (6 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 medium asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced in half long way
- 1/2 red onion, chopped in large chunks
- 5 sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cloves garlic, smashed and sliced
- 1/2 tbs oregano or thyme
- 1 leaves fresh sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Wash and dry the chicken well with a paper towel.
- Combine all the ingredients together and using your hands and arrange in a very large roasting pan.
- The vegetables should not touch the chicken or it will steam instead of roast.
- All ingredients should be spread out in a single layer.
- If necessary use two baking sheets or disposable tins to achieve this.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.