This is a creative and fun dessert to make with friends or for kids! It is a delicious and homemade version of a fruit popsicle and is so easy to make.
- 1 cup of berries
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- Popsicle tray or ice cube tray
- Blend together all the berries of your choice (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, or blackberries) with almond milk.
- The amount of almond milk you use depends on the amount of berries you put in.
- One cup of berries requires about 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- After blending, place in popsicle molds, places the sticks in and freeze for a few hours or overnight.
- If you don’t have a popsicle mold, you can freeze the smoothie in ice cube trays and make mini pops!