Breakfast Berry Protein Smoothie
This breakfast smoothie is full of protein and tastes delicious. It is a great way to start your morning off with a ton of antioxidants and energy.
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2-1 cup berries of your choice
- dash of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- Combine your choice of berries (I recommend blueberries and raspberries for this recipe) with the almond milk and peanut butter or almond butter and pour over ice.
- If you choose to use peanut butter, make sure that it is natural, organic peanut butter with no hydrogenated oils or fats (the word “hydrogenated” is a bad word in the diet world, if you ever see it, throw the food away!)
- Lastly, add the small dash of cocoa powder and flax seeds.
- Blend in a Magic Bullet or blender and enjoy!