Chicken Burrito Salad
This is my healthy version of one of my favorite unhealthy meals, Chipotle salads! This unique mexican salad is so filling and tasty, you won’t miss burritos at all!
- 4 oz lean white meat chicken breast, sliced
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 1/3 cup sliced/chopped bell peppers and onions
- 1-2 cups lettuce
- Chopped cilantro (~1-2 teaspoons) is desired
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Slice up 4 ounces of lean white meat chicken, precooked. If you have time, you can grill up or bake the chicken yourself and slice it.
- Sauté 1/3 cup sliced green bell peppers and onions in a skillet over medium heat with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Place 1-2 cups of romaine lettuce in a medium bowl.
- Top with 1/3 cup black beans and 4 tablespoons of salsa.
- Add the sauteed peppers and onions as well as the sliced chicken.
- Add some chopped cilantro, if desired, for taste. Toss and enjoy!