Chopped Kale Grapefruit Salad
This salad is just so delicious! It is perfectly wholesome and refreshing. All of my friends love when I make it for them.
- 2-3 cups of chopped kale
- 1/2 grapefruit, chunked with juice
- 2 tablespoons nuts of choice
- Dressing (use condiments of choice, I tend to use white vinegar and lemon or lime juice)
- Start by washing and drying kale, then chopping it (as if for a chopped salad). Add the kale to a medium bowl.
- Cut a 1/2 grapefruit into chunks (or pull apart chunks with your fingers) and add to the bowl. Make sure to pour all the juice from the 1/2 grapefruit into the bowl as well.
- For dressing, you can choose to use any of the AR dressings, or none at all. Personally, I find that the grapefruit is enough to dress this salad.
- With that in mind, be sure not to use more than a tablespoon or so of dressing. With so much fruit juice in the salad, it is easy to over dress it!