Egg White Muffin
This is not your typical egg “McMuffin”! Since a muffin tray typically has about 8-12 spots, this recipe makes about 4-6 servings! One serving is 2 muffins, so these are great to save and microwave later, or bring to work in the morning to share!
- 4 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/2 cup mixed bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk the egg whites and whole eggs with a pinch of black pepper.
- Put all vegetables except for the spinach into a food processor to chop, or chop by hand.
- Be sure not to blend or over chop the veggies. Add them to the scrambled eggs.
- Then chop the spinach and add to that eggs.
- Stir this mixture well and place 1/4 cup into each muffin spot.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked all the way through.