Egg White Scramble with Blueberries and Almond Milk Latte
This wholesome breakfast is a delicious way to start your day with tons of protein! The scramble tastes delicious with a nice glass of almond milk or an almond milk latte and some blueberries. It is really easy to make, too!
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Slice Whole-Grain Toast
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1-2 Shots of Espresso (if desired)
- In a bowl, scramble egg whites, olive oil, chopped basil, and grated Parmesan.
- Cook on the stove and place over a slice of whole grain toast with cherry tomatoes.
- Enjoy the blueberries and almond milk (or almond milk latte) on the side.