Fab & Feisty Tuna Salad
This recipe certainly has a kick to it! This delicious tuna salad is far from the simple kind you ate in grade school. With hot sauce, jalapenos, a creamy tuna salad, AND yummy veggies, this salad is definitely a “bang for your buck” AR favorite!
This recipe makes two servings, so be sure to only enjoy one at a time!
- 1/3 cup fat-free greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 can chunk light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup red bell (or banana) peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1-3 black olives chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped jarred jalapeño slices
- 1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 Ak Mak crackers (if needed)
- In a medium-large bowl, thoroughly mix the greek yogurt with hot sauce.
- Add in the tuna and stir to coat.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- If you want to add a healthy cracker for your tuna to top, 1-2 Ak Mak crackers are a recommended option for this recipe!
- I know 1-2 sounds like not enough, but Ak Mak healthy crackers are big, so don’t exceed 2!