Feel Good High Protein Pancakes
Breakfast for dinner, delish! This healthy spin on the usual pancake will have you wondering how it could possibly be so good and so good for you! They will also rev up your energy levels for a nighttime gym sesh or big night out! Believe it or not, they are also easy to make!
- 1/2 banana (sliced or mashed)
- 2-3 egg whites
- 1-2 tbs undenatured whey protein (recommend: IsaPro)
- 1/2 tbs ground flax seeds
- 1 dash of cinnamon or maple syrup
- Mix all listed ingredients together in a bowl with a fork.
- For the banana, you can either slice or mash it.
- Pour into a preheated skillet (spray the pan with canola oil first).
- Once the bottom has set, flip the pancake and finish cooking.