Gluten-Free Banana Chip Breakfast Cookie
Did you hear ‘cookies for breakfast’? YES, this is one great way to start your day: a feel-good cookie! These cookies are HEALTHY and packed with the essential nutrients to keep you feeling strong and on track to achieve your fitness and weight goals. I know, cookies for breakfast sounds like something much too good to be true, but this is one way to guiltlessly (even proudly) get your cookie on!
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup of applesauce
- 3 cups uncooked oats
- ⅓-1/2 Cup Chia Seeds (I use Health Warrior Chia Seeds)
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 handful of raisins or dried cranberries (or a combination)
- 1 handful of carob chips (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and then separate the dough into 12 pieces to place on the baking sheet (for 12 cookies).
- Bake at 350 for approximately 15 minutes.
- A side note on the oatmeal, some people with high gluten allergies have a reaction to oatmeal, so make sure to use specified ‘gluten-free’, if needed.