Mexican Chicken Salad
Yes, there is a healthy option for a BBQ chicken salad! This nutritious lunch is delicious and guilt free!
- 3/4 cup cooked bulgur
- 4 ounces chopped grilled chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon shredded low-fat jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 1/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1.5 tablespoon black beans
- 1 tablespoon low-fat vinaigrette
- Boil water. Add bulgur and a pinch of salt.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Grill 4 ounces of chopped chicken breast and diced veggies while the bulgur is cooking.
- Once cooked, toss together the bulgur, chicken, veggies, shredded low fat jack cheese, chopped cilantro, beans, and low-fat vinaigrette.