Peppermint Hot Chocolate
This dessert snack is just amazing and gives you the perfect taste of Christmas any time of the year! And yes, you can make hot chocolate in a healthier way!
- 1 cup non-fat almond milk
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- pinch of Truvia
- 1 drop of peppermint oil or 3-4 peppermint leaves
- In a saucepan, combine the almond milk and pinch of Truvia over medium-low heat.
- When the mixture begins to steam, add the chopped dark chocolate and stir until it melts in.
- Then, stir in the drop of peppermint oil or peppermint leaves.
- Pour into a mug to let cool and enjoy!