Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
This oatmeal is such a great and sweet way to spice up the usual oats! Plus it is so simple to make! Added little bonus is that pumpkin is often an overlooked source of fiber. This delicious breakfast will keep you feeling full for longer!
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pureed canned pumpkin
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- Handful frozen blueberries (optional)
- Simply put the oats, almond milk, sliced banana, and cinnamon into a small pot on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Stir continuously for about 5 minutes, or until the oatmeal gets thick and creamy or starts bubbling.
- If you want to add the blueberries, stir them in.
- Then, turn down heat to medium-low and add the canned pumpkin and a dash of ground cloves and ground nutmeg.
- Stir and serve the oatmeal hot!