Spicy & Stylish No-Cook Stir Fry
This dish is all stir & style with no fry! Just grab some precooked chicken from the market (or make use of those leftovers!) and you’re already on your way! This recipe makes two servings, so be sure to save half for later or share!
- 1/8 cup Braggs Amino Acid sauce (or low sodium/gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tbs seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ One 12-oz. bag (about 4 cups) broccoli cole slaw
- 5 oz. cooked and chopped skinless lean chicken breast
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, halved
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl, combine sauce, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix thoroughly and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add sauce mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 15 minutes.
- If you are in a hurry – just get eating, no need to wait!