Our SkinnyMom friends are serving us up with the #healthyholidays recipes, and this week is no exception!
This is an excellent holiday side dish, or even as a cozy snack to warm you up. At only 159 calories per serving, and the fact that it tastes just like the corn pudding your grandma used to make makes it an ‘everybody’ favorite!
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 35-40 minutes
Makes: 12 servings
- 1 egg + 1 egg white, beaten
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8.5-ounce box Vegetarian JiffyⓇ Corn Muffin Mix
- 15.25-ounce can Del Monte® Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn No Salt Added, drained
- 14.75-ounce can Del Monte® Cream Style Golden Sweet Corn No Salt Added
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and spray a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, and stir in the melted butter and yogurt.
- Stir in the Jiffy mix, and 2 types of corn.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the center is set and the top is lightly golden brown.
Have any variations on this recipe? Post below, I love trying new ways!
Like This Recipe? You may enjoy these:
Click here to enter!