If you want to look like a super model, you can’t simply buy the cute workout clothes and have the FIT body come with them, you have to actually put the work in and most importantly, the RIGHT kind of work. This supermodel workout shows you first hand how to sweat it out to get results!
What you need:
- An interval timer or stopwatch (I recommend this one from Gymboss which I use OR you can do the workout with me in real time by joining my Fit Strong and Sexy community!)
- Light set of dumbbells (5-15lbs)
*60 seconds of each of the following exercises (note: at 30 seconds into the exercise you step it up a notch, increase the intensity and take it to the next level!)
- Goddess (to Goddess with toe jumps)
- Barrier Hops (up to tempo)
- Speed Skate (stepping then taking it to a jump)
- Squat to Side Kick (up to tempo)
- Scissor leg jumps (add arms)
*Grab Weights (from 5-15lbs depending on fitness level) and do 2 rounds of 15 reps each exercise:
- Deep Squats
- Squat Pulses
- Bicep Curls
- Plie with Tricep Dips
- Running Arms
- Romanian Deadlifts
How’d it go? Do you feel ready to walk the runway?! 😉 😉
Write your comments below and let me know how you did! Share your progress with me and your friends by linking up with me on your fav social media network and use #fitstrongandsexy so I can respond! Working out with friends can be super motivating and helpful when it comes to holding yourself accountable for your fitness!
You can join me for weekly ‘coffee dates’ – aka my free newsletter – to talk about all the latest trends, workouts, events and more. Subscribe to my mailing list and let’s chat!